!!!
If you're interested, it works out to $7 a month for 3 months, but it's cheaper if you sign up for a year (it works out to be just under $5). We found an online coupon code (DAVE) that saved us more money. For about $50, we have the "clean eating" plan for a year. I just found another coupon code that will save you 10% (CLEAN).
The Emeals website defines "clean eating" here.

Please click on this picture above if you're interested, too. It's a referral program thingy.
We have LOVED Emeals in the past and are excited about this new option. They also have other specialty menus like Low-Fat, Low-Carb, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Portion Control, Natural & Organic, etc.
This program is the thing that has helped us save the most money on our groceries AND give us variety in our meals.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
I'd love to hear how that goes before taking the plunge! Also, I love your new header. :)
Will you send me a copy of the recipes sometime? I promise not to 'steal' it. I just want to look at it. We do the regular emealz, but are getting a little tired of it.
I also do emeals - I have the plan that works around my local grocery store's (Ralphs) sales. I've occasionally considered some of the other meal plans, but always end up sticking with the Ralphs one because I like saving the money and taking advantage of sales. But...I may look into the Clean Meals plan, as Kyle and I are trying to make it a habit to visit the farmer's market every week (AND I have a my own garden too!), so it would make sense.
I've also recently tried out the allrecipes.com meal planner. It's a lot cheaper and I like how much you can customize recipes on the site...but it's a little more work since you actually have to pick out the meals on your own instead of emeals deciding them for you.
Let me know how this new plan works out for you. I looked at the sample menu - but it seems like there might be a lot ore prep word if you make everything from scratch, so I'm slightly hesitant...
Post a Comment