At the end of April, our little family took a 2 hr flight up to Chicago.
Garrett did great in the plane (he actually slept ON me for a whole hour...both ways!).
We had a wonderful time with Grandpa Stan and Grandma Lois.
We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo.
It was a bit too cold, so I tied G's pants on his head for a hat!
We went to the Shaumburg Public Library,
which has a great kids' section.
Garrett LOVES books and he loves it when Grandma Lois reads to him.
We went to Peoria to visit the extended family.
There are lots of kids.
Lots.
Garrett wasn't used to all of the "attention," but he was a champ.
I had to rescue him for a bit.
Kristi kept me company, and I really enjoyed catching up with her (hi, Kristi!).
We just enjoyed being together
and making memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment