Friday, May 18, 2012

Project 52: TWENTY

When Garrett had white flecks in his mouth after a nap, I had to think of a solution fast. I'm pretty sure I stole this idea from pinterest or something, but here you go...

Use your super-cute-that-hubby-won't-let-you-use-because-your-child-will-suffocate bumpers as a teething guard on your crib. Works like a charm.

Oh, and tie the sheet saver that you were only able to use for two months because your kid became mobile as an outlet blocker. Make sure you tie down both ends so your kid doesn't not go to sleep because he has dragged the bottom end into his crib and he can't sleep when there is anything else in there with him. The pacifier on the floor makes a lot more sense now.

We ditched the paci at the beginning of the month. He hasn't missed it. At all. If I even try to give it to him now, he looks at me like I'm crazy, and then uses it as a chew toy. So far, he hasn't sucked on his fingers...just chewed on them...because he's teething, ya know?

No comments: