I spend a lot of time in this chair.
![]() |
| 4 months It's just a typical chair you see for sale on the side of the road. |
I didn't know quite how much time I would spend in this chair.
Nothing could have prepared me for it.
No one could have told me.
![]() |
| 5 months...and a lovely patch of hair. |
It's a great chair.
It sits there when I need a little more shut-eye
because the little one has woken up 30 minutes before he is "supposed to."
It is sturdy as the little one flings himself over the side
to get as close to the books as he can.
It doesn't complain when I come back again and again
to feed, to love on, to nourish
my little one.
It has been spit up on,
but it doesn't complain.
![]() |
| 5 months |
It's a great chair.
Who knew this chair could be so strong?
Nothing could have prepared me for it.
| 8 months on Mother's Day |
Happy Mother's Day (belated).



No comments:
Post a Comment