Last week, I really wanted to get our house to feeling more like a home. One project I worked on was to spraypaint picture frames that I already had to be uniform white. I should have taken a picture of how AWFUL that turned out! Apparently, I'm not the most patient with spray paint. Plus, the all white frames just weren't cutting it for me.
So, I got out my trusted acrylics and went to town! I painted 3 or 4 coats of paint, followed by Mod Podge.
Sorry for the crookedness of the pictures. :)
The adorable pink bicycle picture is courtesy of Tara! This was her birthday card to me, and it is perfect for this wall! It says "Adventure" on the front. Thanks!
The other pictures were just the ones in the frames from before. Most of them will be switched out.
Here's something that makes me happy daily:
And here is my latest craigslist purchase. The table and chairs need another coat of spraypaint (ugh). I can't decide whether to keep with the white or paint each piece a different bright color. I just hung multicolored Christmas lights above on our deck. What do you think?

2 comments:
So cute, Laura! I would definitely go for the multicolored patio look. :)
Color them! I saw these (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665647505447&set=a.665646382697.2146756.54600107&type=3&theater) when I was in Budapest. I took the picture to remember that one day when I have a patio, I want to do this!
Post a Comment