Friday, March 30, 2012

Project 52: THIRTEEN


In a week, we'll head down to the hill country for Easter. I was just afraid the bluebonnets would be past their prime by then. So when my dear friend Brianne called, asking if I wanted to take bluebonnet pics with her and her daughter, I accepted! We invited a couple more new mommies to come, too.

Wednesday morning was a little crazy trying to all get our kids fed, dressed, and out the door, but we did it! The weather was perfectly overcast, and the pictures turned out great! I hope this can be an annual thing with my friends.

And who doesn't love a shirtless overall picture?

Well, on babies...not on grown-ups like this:
photo credit

1 comment:

The Screenwriter's Wife said...

Where in the hill country will you be for Easter? I'm actually flying to New Braunfels to see my family for Easter this year. I've been wondering/hoping that I might be able to get a bluebonnet picture in there too. I haven't done BB pictures in years and years and Clara needs to document her first spring as a transplanted Texan. :)