Friday, April 13, 2012

Project 52: FIFTEEN


I know you have already seen this picture, but for the sake of the book at the end of the year, I wanted to include it. I may change around the color and sequence like I had to with the bluebonnet picture (it needs to be with a BLUE edge...duh.). I'm thinking teal...which is next week. But next week I want to finally share about getting out of my micro-managing comfort zone. Oh, I can tell you're excited.

So.

Being intentional means sharing your passions. For me, if I keep something to myself, it seems like it never happened. I am pretty much an open book about most things, so sharing what I love is right up my alley. But my kids (plural for any future kids WAY down the road...don't get too excited, Dad) may not be bold about sharing what interests them. So, for the Project 52 book, I want to tell them to not be afraid .

Garrett's "life verse" is Joshua 1:9, "Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." I want him to be bold, courageous, and sure of what God is calling him to be in this life. I look forward to him discovering his passions. Hopefully, he'll share them with me.

1 comment:

emily anderson said...

a few things...my mom is laura jo :)
secondly are you doing a project 52 book? like a picture a week or something? i'm intrigued.
and thirdly, where are you in dallas?