Holy Moly! And a smart one, too. I noticed how he navigated over the glider and ottoman, realizing it wasn't stable enough, returning to the stationary basket.
I like seeing at these milestone posts because Clara is pretty much 2-3 weeks behind Garret in all of them and I get to see what Clara is just about to start doing too. :)
4 comments:
Holy Moly! And a smart one, too. I noticed how he navigated over the glider and ottoman, realizing it wasn't stable enough, returning to the stationary basket.
OH my! He's going to be walking in no time!
Now he;ll be up off the floor and away from all those small things that fit perfectly into his mouth :)
Too cute!
I like seeing at these milestone posts because Clara is pretty much 2-3 weeks behind Garret in all of them and I get to see what Clara is just about to start doing too. :)
Post a Comment