Stats: The bathroom scale says you weigh 20.5 pounds. You wear 12 month clothes still (thank goodness), and some 18 month shorts because that's what we have...plus, you're in cloth diapers.
Eating: You still nurse 5 times a day, and I think we'll keep it there for awhile. We'll see. You have added several foods and spices to your diet: apples, peas, zucchini, carrots, broccoli, cinnamon, and garlic powder.
New Stuff:
- You love dogs. LOVE them. I'm trying to decide if I'm ready for one. It would be fun, but traveling would be difficult...and it would be expensive...
- You have TWO TEETH!
- You crawl non-stop now!
- You can go from crawling to sitting. You're all over the place.
- You still take 3 naps a day, but I'm much more relaxed if you miss one. Your first two naps are much longer than before - between 1.5 and 2 hours. The third nap is hit or miss, and is usually about an hour.
- Your bedtime is now between 8 and 8:30, and you sleep until about 7am. I finally figured out that you are NOT a 12 hour-a-night sleeper. You are a 10.5-11 hour-a-night sleeper. I'm okay with that.
- You take naps in your pack 'n play a lot of the time.
- You say "dadadada" and "daddy" ALL the time...for EVERYthing. It's pretty adorable.
- You were well all month! Yay!
- You LOVE the river and went on your first kayak ride the day you turned 7 months old. I'm a proud mama!
- You LOVE matching your Daddy for church on Sundays. He loves it, too.
Sweet Garrett,
You are so much fun! People always comment on how happy and handsome of a baby you are, and we agree. Your daddy and I will just look at each other sometimes as we cannot believe God trusted you to us. You have grown and changed so much this past month, and we love every minute. You light up any time your daddy is in the room, and say, "Dadadadada!" I love seeing the two of you together.





No comments:
Post a Comment