Thursday, March 29, 2012

birthday week!

This week has been so much fun! I have been busily surrounded by friends, and we've done fun things all week. I'm sure I'll need a month to recover. As much as I thrive on lots of activity, I have also come to enjoy being at home. Garrett has been a trooper, but I know he probably needs some rest, too.

So, in pictures, here are the highlights from this week:

1. Breakfast with my boys at Cafe Brazil
 2. Arboretum with sweet friends
 3. Sharing birthday cake at Tuesday Night Dinner
 4. My new teapot!
 5. Bluebonnet pictures at 8am!



 6. Visiting the zoo with my cousins
 7. Garrett's constant grin at the zoo
 8. Tara!
 9. Jessica!

 10. Eric taking a day off to come to the zoo with us

I'd say this was a pretty great birthday! To see more, check out the facebook album.

No comments: