It's Spring Break.
For my whole life (except for living abroad), I have had a Spring Break.
Well, I don't this year.
After I got over myself (ahem, Monday was a particularly difficult day),
I decided to do spring-time things.
Spring cleaning, tackle my to-do list, trim the hedges outside...
...and see my sister!
We have spent many Spring Breaks together,
but it just wasn't seeming to happen this time.
We were both sad.
So, we did something about it.
Last night, Jenny (Aunt Poopie) and Mike met up with Eric, Garrett, and me.
Auntie Anne got to join us last minute as well!
The plans were made that day to meet half way for dinner.
With a little one, this was really hard.
Bedtime was shot. Sleeping in the car didn't exactly go as smoothly as I had hoped.
He still woke up at 6 this morning (the paci held him off til 7, thankfully).
But it was worth it.
We had a great time at a very random, understaffed restaurant. :)
Garrett did very well.
I really enjoyed seeing my sister.
...and G is sleeping SO well for his first nap today (go figure!).
Yay.

1 comment:
Hooray for spontaneity! I could definitely use some pointers on this one. :)
Post a Comment