Friday, March 16, 2012

It's video time!

Guess who is crawling:

Guess who is talking more:

Guess who has his first tooth?!

I totally forgot to include that HUGE milestone in his 6 month write-up. About a week before his half-birthday, Garrett woke up twice in the night screaming! I couldn't settle him down at all. I finally nursed him and that helped. I thought he was having trouble sleeping because we were out late for small group the night before. A few days later, I let him chew on my hand like I sometimes do, and I felt a very sharp tooth! It had already come through the gums. I'm guessing it came in during the night of screaming.

I was hoping we would have a little more time before the teeth came in, but, alas, no.

Guess who is delirious at night:
...and then turns into a vampire at the end.

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

What a little doll...love all those sweet jabbers! Can't believe he is already crawling, didn't you just have him!?!?!! Fun times!

Tara said...

Looks like he is on Jaxon's time schedule of mobility. You've got 4 months till the walking begins--here you go!! Such a cute boy:)

Jessica said...

Life will never be the same again. Get ready for the fun!!!