I'll be honest, as much as I love being outdoors (I really do),
it's hard to get out there!
I have to make sure I pack everything, lug everything, and remember the boys!
But it's worth it.
Fresh air and sunshine do a body good.
I loved the family time we had last weekend at the park.
And this week, my cousin Jessica came over with Max and we went on a walk.
I may or may not have gotten lost in my neighborhood...
I guess I need to get out more.
I really have no excuses - this weather is GORGEOUS!
...and summer will be brutal, I'm sure.
Oh, and mailpeople are really nice:

3 comments:
Laura - you're the only person I know who would ask the mailman to take your picture :)
So fun!
You crack me up! I'm glad you asked a mailperson to take your picture ")
Post a Comment