I hear ya. Believe it or not, Chad got into photography because of H. He has always loved doing it, but my parents bought him his first nice camera the Christmas just a few months before H was born and the obscession has progressed from there. Reading books, watching webinars, buying more lights, more cameras, more backgrounds...wow! It escalated.
I don't normally check your blog from a computer, but I did today and saw your profile. It says you don't update very often. Ha. That's not true anymore. And you don't Dabble in blogging anymore. Maybe it's time for a new name. (just kidding...)
2 comments:
I hear ya. Believe it or not, Chad got into photography because of H. He has always loved doing it, but my parents bought him his first nice camera the Christmas just a few months before H was born and the obscession has progressed from there. Reading books, watching webinars, buying more lights, more cameras, more backgrounds...wow! It escalated.
I don't normally check your blog from a computer, but I did today and saw your profile. It says you don't update very often. Ha. That's not true anymore. And you don't Dabble in blogging anymore. Maybe it's time for a new name. (just kidding...)
Laura, he is so beautiful!
Post a Comment