Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 40!

Well, I made it! ...and so continues the waiting game. I finally have enough energy again today to get some things done. We had some bananas go bad (thanks, Aldi) that I made into banana bread, and I'm working to get the rest of the freezer meals made. I made the Arroz con Pollo, and now all I have left is the Baked Pesto Ravioli with Chicken and G'ma Ginia's Enchiladas. Maybe this afternoon... 

Okay, now for the picture:

I just keep getting bigger and bigger! The good thing is that I gained a 1/2 pound this week! Yeehaw! (The nurse said that I was the only person who has ever been excited to gain a pound...) 

Anywho, I have also progressed a TEENSY bit. But hey, progress is progress! I really don't see Garrett coming any time this weekend. ...although it would be pretty perfect timing. My parents could come up for the whole week and stay through Labor Day. Come on, Little G! Plus, we wouldn't have to make the decision to induce or not. PLUS, my doctor is on call this weekend! Pray that he comes this weekend!!

But if not...

My next appointment is Tuesday morning. Unfortunately, Eric can't come with me! Boo. He has a training to go to. I'll put him on speaker phone and everything will be okay. Anyway, at the Tuesday appointment, we'll get another sonogram to see how much amniotic fluid Garrett is still surrounded by. If it's low, we'll talk induction. If it's okay, I guess we still wait. 

What to do...what to do...

I guess I'll just wait. 

2 comments:

Mrs. Edwards said...

The longest period if the pregnancy is the end. Thinking about you!

Mindi Tipps said...

Praying he comes this weekend.