On Thursday, I will be considered "full term." Garrett is still measuring on the big side...about a week ahead...which at this point really means nothing because newborns can vary so much in weight. He'll be a big one, though! His sono pic showed his chubby cheeks. :)
Some interesting things that are happening with me are:
- pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel -- my middle finger on my left hand is constantly numb, and just last night, my quad on my left leg went numb. So freaky to me... My whole leg or hand didn't go to sleep - just those areas. Weird.
- I have to pep-talk myself to stand up at any point. It's rather difficult. Especially from sitting on the floor.
- It's like I'm carrying around a 20 lb water balloon under my shirt, and any time I want to roll over in bed, it's a feat.
- Garrett moves around constantly. I joked with Eric about already signing him up for gymnastics.
- My doc says my body is progressing like it should (I'll stop there with the details), and that Garrett's getting ready to come in the next few weeks!
- It's HOT outside! Hence the ponytails in EVERY picture this month... I try to stay inside as much as possible.
- Goodness, I just read through these, and it sounds like I'm complaining. I don't have ANYTHING to complain about. This has been a great pregnancy. Enjoy the pics!
Week 33
Week 34
Week 35
Week 36
(repeat outfit again...oops)
My due date is August 25th. When do you think little Garrett will be here?
3 comments:
I call Aug 19th.
Saw your sister at church yesterday but didn't get to say hi. Michael leaned over and goes, "is that Laura rich??" lol. She's not a "Rich" and also has a baby bump these days!
you look so cute, laura! can't wait to meet garrett! you are really on the countdown now!
Oh, I feel you! My hands start to tingle in all kinds of non-weird positions and I, too, have become queen of pep talks. I wouldn't roll over in bed at all because of said water balloon, but my hips hurt too bad not to roll back and forth. But, like you, I can't complain. From what I hear, my pregnancy has been like a dream. Can't wait to see when these two babies come, especially since they're due a day apart!
Post a Comment