Sunday, February 13, 2011

guess what?!

Eric's gonna be a daddy!!! (forgive the creepy red eyes, please...)

Due Date: August 25th

How far along? 12 weeks (new week every Thursday)

Symptoms: major FATIGUE!!!, a bit queasy in the evenings, but not sick...pretty good so far, though!

This was my 9 week sonogram picture. I have a really awesome picture from our really cool 12 week sonogram that I'll have to scan and post. It actually looks like a baby in that one!

Next thing to do...um, get a house? yeah, that's on the list for this spring/summer, too.

More later!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't wait to talk more later! Congrats to both of you!

Aubrie said...

I am SO excited for you!! So glad we got to hear it from you this weekend. It was great seeing you!

Mindi Tipps said...

That's great news! I gasped out loud when I read it! :)

Praying for you all...

mindy said...

WoooHooo!!! Glad you're feeling okay. You'll probably have more energy in the 2nd trimester. For now, embrace afternoon naps when you can:) You're going to love being a mama, and your baby is going to be blessed to join a family with such loving and fun parents! Congrats!

Tara said...

I love Eric's shirt! And the sonogram pics:)!

kentbrantly said...

awesome!