Sunday, February 20, 2011

Belly pics, 1st trimester...

Okay, so I'm not posting these on facebook - just on this blog. :) ...mainly because people can choose to read the blog, but not necessarily choose to see everything on fb...ya know?

So...here are the pics! ...from a nonexistent belly to a little pooch! You'll see...
9 weeks
10 weeks, I forgot...or maybe those were the ice days and I was in my pjs all day and didn't feel cute...yeah, probably the latter.
11 weeks
12 weeks with sonogram
12 weeks (my pants are kind of high-waisted and completely unbuttoned - ha!)
13 weeks. This picture is funny to me. I tend to really blow up in the evenings after dinner. I'm sure most of this pooch is being bloated! Ha! This pic was actually taken two days after that last picture.
Currently I'm pretty much like the above picture. Little Dudley Dumbledore Daulton is about the size of a peach (hard to believe!), and is perfectly healthy! Our next appointment is right before Spring Break. I am so unbelieveably thankful for everything being so perfect. What a miracle this whole journey is!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute as a button in every profile shot. Little peach-sized Dudley is happy and enjoying his stay in the best spa ever! Take care of yourself and Peaches...uh, I mean Dudley D. Daulton...an inspired name, by the way!

Jessica H said...

Very cute pics! Very happy for you having a healthy peach too. :)

Jessica H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica H said...

Not "too" as in "in addition to me". haha I'm also very happy you are having a healthy peach. :)

Jessica said...

Love. It. :)

Unknown said...

You are SOOOO cute!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for posting pictures! You're just going to get cuter and cuter. I look about like that 13 week picture all the time. :) Let's get together in-person sometime soon.

Ashley said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Congrats!!

Michael said...

Gorgeous, Laura! So excited for you guys.

Jacqueline said...

That last posting was from me, Jacque. Hubby stayed logged in on google. sigh.