The other day, I had an epiphany.
If I just get work done while G is napping,
he won't see me do the work!
Plus, while he's napping, I should be resting and taking a break, too.
Duh.
The rest of you have probably already figured this out.
So, this week, when G is awake, I have been INTENTIONAL
about doing the chores where he can see me.
I even let him help make his dinner!
...until the frozen green beans got too cold for his little hands.
Might I add that he really enjoyed helping!
Get ready, son...
And for your viewing pleasure...I present:
The Penne Pasta Eating Machine:
FISH KISSES!



5 comments:
Lylah LOVES to help. I let her close doors, press buttons for me, and put toys away. It makes it more fun for both of us. :)
And I agree..rest during nap time...I consider it my break. At least 30 minutes of doing nothing! :)
Never thought of that...;) And I'm jealous of all those teeth!!! We still just have 3. Looks like G has at least 8. Wow. He must be eating beef jerky already. ;)
Great move! I just taught my 5yo how to wipe down toilet seats with clorox wipes this week. Looks like it will be her chore every Wed. Works for me :0)
C and M like to put small items of clothes into the washer (ours is front loading) and then into the dryer.
i think this is a very clever and wonderful idea to implement! what a great thought! and i do hope you get to rest while garrett rests. it's the best way to use that time, in my opinion :)
he's such a cutie!
Post a Comment