Tuesday, October 02, 2012

house arrest

G has an ear infection.
He's been sick with the snots since late last week.
So, we're home.
I put us on house arrest until Wednesday so he doesn't give any germs to anyone else.


Aunt Christy sent G a birthday present that we got in the mail yesterday.
If it really just was a box filled with packing peanuts, it would have been fantastic!
But Aunt Christy went above and beyond and got a super-plush zebra
and the book Press Here by Henre Tullet.


Thank you!!
G had so much fun with these peanuts.
He put them in the muffin pan,
scooped them into measuring cups in the little swimming pool,
and just had a lot of fun.


Okay, so do any of your kids do this...


G has this fascination with this curtain tie.
Behold:




It's like it's his security blanket.
Eric and I think it's so quirky and funny.


I leave you with this:


He's planting the packing peanuts. Attaboy.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE! L fixates on the strangest things, too. If she were at your house, she would walk over and over the metal part of your doorway. She's quirky, too. :)

The Screenwriter's Wife said...

For months one of Clara's favorite things is this pink plastic measuring tape (the kind you use for sewing purposes, not construction). She loves it. Chews on it, drapes it over her, holds on to one end while she walks around, whatever. Just likes it. So yeah, I understand. :)