Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Learning Curve Update

and of course, the day I post that I have Nap Time figured out, he plays for his entire afternoon nap.

yup, that sounds about right.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Maybe learning curve #4 should be that just when you think you've figured things out, they go an change on you!
Also, you are an amazing mom. Garrett is so lucky!

The Brackeens said...

A) Sundays are sooo hard. With kids, it always will be. B is a perfect dude at church, but then takes a shortened single nap and its no bueno. :(
B) Our kids go to the nursery 6 months (ish, when they start babbling LOUD), until 2. Both of ours are really good in church, but I noticed that during communion and the message, Chad and I were both completely disconnected. What's the point? If we go, we need to BE there. So, after songs, they go to nursery.
C) Brody naps horribly. If we are lucky, an hour in the morning and 45 mins in the afternoon. Sometimes just 45 mins in the afternoon. Unacceptable, but we haven't been able to get him back down. Grrr...So I feel your pain. He also plays in his crib before going to sleep. But he doesn't stand up so I see the problem with that. H did that once upon a time.
Press on, Mom. ;)