Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mamo & Pops strike again!

Mamo and Pops couldn't wait any longer to see this changing boy!

I think they're going to roll him up and take him with them when they go home Monday.

Can you blame them?

Good grief, this kid loves tags.

This, I believe, is the last time these three can all wear these shirts. 
I think we made the most of it, though!

What a goober! This kid gets hysterical when he is tired (which is most of Sunday).


Thank you, Aunt Christy and Uncle Don for the shirt! Shout out to Boston, Mass!

Our preacher got him this pacifier. 
For some reason, when he saw it online, he thought of us.
Oh dear...

...and just in case you missed it, here's a close-up of our family picture and the scowl:

Or maybe it was the sun. :)
I'll leave you on a happy note:


5 comments:

mindy said...

I love that they having matching shirts!! and that last picture is sooooo CUTE!! Have a great week!

Mrs. Edwards said...

Michael still hunts for the tags on his Mickey Teddy ... it's really cute. Speaking of cute ... your boy is ridiculously so! Really ... it's too much :)

Aubrie said...

That last picture totally got me!

Jennifer said...

Oh Laura, he is just presh. I can hardly stand it.

Anonymous said...

We had a great weekend with you guys!