Thursday, November 03, 2011

catching up...

October was a busy month for us. 
Here's a smorgasbord of pictures to document all the fun we've had!

Garrett experienced the Texas State Fair for the first time when Aunt Jenny came to visit.

He was so precious in his little hat! 
It was a very hot and crowded day, but we had fun.
It was also Aunt Jenny's first time to go to the Fair.

We somewhat started a nighttime routine with Garrett, 
including bathtime, reading books, and saying prayers.
...then we went on vacation, so we'll have to reinstate this routine soon. 


My dear friend Amy organizes a JDRF walk for her daughter Charlotte.
We have participated the past three years.

Here we are sporting shirts from the past three years.
I drew Garrett's onesie with blue sharpie marker that morning.

My legs were definitely tired after that 5K, but it felt good to exercise.
I should probably start doing that now that I don't have an "I'm pregnant" excuse anymore...

After the JDRF walk, we spent the afternoon with my cousin Clay and his amazing wife Jessica.
Our boys (who are 2 1/2 months apart, I think) got to meet.
Garrett doesn't quite have the sitting up skill mastered yet...

Then, we got blessed with 28 other babies and families at our church.
Baby boom? I think so.

Up next: a week of firsts!

No comments: