dabbling in blogging since 2005
Cute!!
So cute! Wow, he still looks just like his uncle Jono! :)
He's sooo stinkin' cute! It was so good to see you and your sweet twin at church a couple of weeks ago! Everytime I see his sweet face-I get excited to see what a cute little boy he's going to grow into. Have fun-time passes quickly!
What a flirt! That will come in handy at the pediatrician's office ... you have to set yourself apart from all the other cute babies there :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute!!
So cute! Wow, he still looks just like his uncle Jono! :)
He's sooo stinkin' cute! It was so good to see you and your sweet twin at church a couple of weeks ago! Everytime I see his sweet face-I get excited to see what a cute little boy he's going to grow into. Have fun-time passes quickly!
What a flirt! That will come in handy at the pediatrician's office ... you have to set yourself apart from all the other cute babies there :)
Post a Comment