Tuesday, November 29, 2011

so thankful

I'm so thankful for these two:

I'm thankful for Aunt Jenny doing tummy time with Garrett:

I'm thankful for crafty Allison adding holiday cheer with this knitted hat creation:

I'm thankful for active boys that my son gets to grow up with:

I'm thankful for a second cousin for Garrett who is so close in age:
(btw, this picture makes me laugh so much, 
especially since Jessica said Garrett looks like "Mr. November." ha!)


I'm thankful for Uncle Ben, the Baby Whisperer:

I'm thankful that Uncle Ryan got to spend lots of time with his nephew at the last minute:

I am so very thankful for these lovely women in my life:
(Mamo, Jenny, and Aunt Karen)

I am thankful for four generations:

I'm thankful for my crazy family:
(Did anyone get a picture of Garrett smiling with Santa? 
Would you send it to me?)

I'm thankful for more photo attempts:

And I'm thankful that Garrett lights up when he sees other babies!

2 comments:

Mrs. Edwards said...

Garrett's Samta pics are better than Michael's. He cried...a lot. And immediately after the elf tool the picture, he lobbed his car at her and got into trouble. Yeah, hey, Buddy, you're supposed to be making the nice list here!

Jessica said...

And I'm thankful for YOU! :)