Okay, so I know technically these boys are first cousins once removed or something like that,
but they're the closest thing to cousins that we've got.
And I love it!
My (first) cousin, Katie, was in town last week.
Since we never see her, I piled G into the car,
hoping for a nap,
and trekked the shorter-than-I-remembered drive
over to the other side of the metroplex.
When I walked in, Katie sighed:
Just like my twin, she decided to dress like me (ha!).
Mark came home from work, and it was great to see him, too!
The boys couldn't get enough of him.
...to the point that he almost couldn't leave to go back to work.
Once the failed nap attempts (of G-man) concluded,
we attempted the inevitable "Greats" picture for Great Grandpa Ken.
Here are the outtakes:
And one more shot of the twins. :)



3 comments:
Adorable photos...both the twins and the boys!!
It was great seeing you! You have fabulous taste!
I love it that you two had picked out the same top! Nature vs Nurture... After not being in each other's homes for years, my sister and I realized we had the exact same area rugs AND Mikasa dishes!
~Nancy
Post a Comment