Friday, June 29, 2012

Project 52: TWENTY-SIX


This week, G has connected in a special way with his Great Grandma Jo. He FINALLY started waving (we've been waiting for this milestone for awhile now), but he waves mostly at GGJo. He is cruising more. He loves loves loves his Great Grandma. It is precious. I am so glad we made this trip this summer. Seeing these two together warms my heart. Here are some more precious pictures of the two.






and the one that needs to be framed:

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

You are right...there are several that need frames! PRICELESS!! I am so glad you went too! No surprised he loved her, who doesn't! She is such a sweet sweet lady!
Tell her we said hello!!!

Mary Kay said...

Oh my, those pictures do need to be put into a frame!!! Those are priceless! She is such a precious lady and I am so glad you had this time together! Blessings!!!

Jessica said...

SO so sweet. :) Thank you for sharing these beautiful pics!