Friday, September 23, 2011

why Eric is such a natural

Even though he had a sinus infection, he was by my side through all 18 hours of labor.
 He perked up to do a little dance to Garrett's heartbeat just before I started pushing.
 He could just look at our son all day.
 His favorite shower gift was this Baby Bjorn. He says it puts Garrett at perfect kissing height.
 He is already embarrassing our son. Perfect!
 He attacks our son with "bee kisses." As you can clearly tell, Garrett thoroughly enjoys this. :)
 Eric is an "I can do this by myself" kind of dad.
 He loves snuggle time.
 He wants to be involved in everything.
 I couldn't resist just one more sleeping-on-daddy picture. So precious.
Eric is just amazing. I am so blessed to have him as my husband and for Garrett to have him as his daddy.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love this post. Eric is a wonderful Christian husband and my favorite son-in-law! He is wonderful with Garrett. Love to all,
Mamo

Jessica said...

This is so sweet - that you have such a loving husband and father to your new little one AND that you are bragging about it! :)

Mad Rappin EW said...

You're too sweet Honey! Glad I have such a loving wife and that Garrett has such a great mother.