Getting out of the house is very therapeutic for me. So, from the very start, Eric and I have tried to get out of the house at least once per day.
On day 5 of Garrett's life, we went on a walk with my Seven Sling.
The next day, we tried out the Baby Bjorn. Eric absolutely LOVED it. Since that day, we've gone to WalMart with it, and Eric says it is his favorite baby gift.
Last night, Eric really wanted to go on a picnic. We received a wonderful gift in the mail from a distant cousin (and good friend) on my Mom's side, Kim. She gave us the quilt that Garrett's Great Great Grandmother on my Dad's side made for her (Kim) when she was born. She thought that it would be more sentimental for us since we're directly related to that grandparent. Her family just happened to know that side of my family! Crazy!
I absolutely love this quilt. Thanks, Kim!
Garrett's diaper decided to not be as efficient as it could be, and we forgot to bring a change of clothes... So the burp cloth had to keep him warm. :)
This was such a fun picnic. Thanks, Eric!
Next on the blogging agenda: why my husband is such a natural daddy. He is the best!
1 comment:
Good for you getting out! I know that was a huge saving grace for me. I've been thinking about you with the feeding issues as I'm currently struggling to keep up with our rapidly growing baby. I hope it's getting better and I really enjoy your honest posts.
Post a Comment