Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Leaving for the Hospital

Today's the day! Currently, I am sitting in my L&D room, kind of bored (and hungry!), but Eric is keeping me company. I'm sure when things pick up, I'll have more to occupy my mind. I started Pitocin around 8:30am. I've felt a few "real" contractions, but I got more comfortable (sitting up), and I've been feeling okay. This is all so surreal, but by the end of the day, one way or another, we'll be a family of three!

Garrett has been SUPER-active this morning. It's so funny to hear him moving around through the monitor. Hopefully, he'll be just as strong by the end of the day. :)

3 comments:

Tiffany in Topeka said...

Much Love to you both! Enjoy Garrett's Birthday!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited!!!!

karen said...

hi mom-to-be! can't wait to meet garrett!
xoxo,
aunt karen