Thursday, June 16, 2011

Painting the Nursery!

I have been looking forward to painting the nursery for awhile now. My amazing friend/design consultant Kami helped me immensely. I have wanted to paint a grey nursery for awhile now. I've seen so many cute grey nurseries online, and it's really a gender neutral color. I'm so excited to decorate now! Yay for progress on the house! Here are some before and after pictures. 
<--before & after --->



















 This pic caught the light of my flash a lot, and doesn't look too different. Trust me, it's different!




Stay tuned in the next month or two (that's really all we have now!) for more updates on Garrett's room. This is so fun!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW I love it! You girls did a wonderful job!

Mindi Tipps said...

Love the color! Only 10 more weeks left...so exciting!

Unknown said...

Admiring your energy and the great stuff you are accomplishing! Yea for helpful high energy friends as well!