Thursday, June 09, 2011

Month 7 (weeks 25-28)

Week 25 (first pic in the new house!)

Week 26 
(my hair is officially too long to be cute...or to blowdry... notice the theme...)

Week 27 (oops, facing the wrong way)

Week 28
(Yes, the green shirt again...it's a favorite! Thanks, Mom!)

Last Friday, we went in for a check-up and my glucose challenge test to see if I had developed gestational diabetes. Lemmetellya, I was a bit nervous as that crazy disease runs in the fam, but everything turned out okay! I am really healthy, my blood counts are great, I'm not anemic or diabetic, and Garrett is measuring big (Lord, help me now)! He's in the 71st percentile as far as his measurements go, and is weighing about 3 pounds. I know these are just estimates based on the sonogram...

He's also is causing a lot of back pain. Let's just say that my chiropractor is earning his paycheck with me. :)

Eric and I are all moved in to our new house, and I'm slowly trying to make it a home. I've had a few not-so-funny experiences where rods in closets full of clothes come crashing down on me, and boards for shelves in said closets don't fit as they should. But, I've also felt pretty productive, too. We now have recycling bins; I know where our post office is; shelving has been ordered for the laundry/storage room; and our upstairs guest bedroom has been put together (thanks, Jono!).

That's about it for now - I gotta go work on the disaster that is our master closet...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look SOOO cute! I love reading your posts cause I can soooo identify! My chiropractor is earning a lot of money from me, too! And Lylah has a big head. Awesome..haha. Let's hang out soon!

Jessica said...

How cute are you?!! Can't wait to see you and your cute little house in person soon. :)