Thursday, May 12, 2011

My First Baby Shower!

So, my awesome school friend, Amy, wanted to throw me a shower with my teaching friends at her house. Since she and her mom took all the pictures, they're not in any of them. Drat!

My one request was to decorate white onesies. This has been a tradition in the Language Arts department baby showers for the past 6 years. Love it!

Here are some of my teacher friends, Amy H. (who came all the way from Abilene JUST for the shower!), Ruth, and Brooke (who got me my job at my school!) decorating onesies.
 This is Rachel, who taught with me last year and is now at a different school. The onesie I'm decorating here says, "Angelina Adopted Me." Eric has a shirt like it... he and Garrett will be twins!
 My awesome Mamo came up to spend the weekend with me! Dad came too, but he was helping Eric paint the ceilings. I was beyond blessed by my school friends!
 Brooke made a onesie for me with "G" in the middle. See how Charlotte (Amy's daughter) is such a cutie?!
 Yay!!! Dave Ramsey all the way!!
 It was so much fun being showered this weekend. Notice my pin my mom got me: Mommy to Be. It was in my first Mother's Day card!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's such a cute idea! When I first looked at the picture I was a little confused because I thought yall were using regular Crayola markers... But when I zoomed in, I saw that they're fabric markers! :)

Amy said...

Pretty sure that's my arm behind Charlotte in the picture where you mention how cute she is, so there you go :)