Now watch in amazement as my belly grows right in front of your eyes! (I may or may not have been watching too much "America's Got Talent"...I'll never tell...)
Week 29
Week 30
Week 31 (plus a haircut!)
(...I love this black shirt, btw. When Mom first got it for me, it swallowed me! I can't believe it fits so well now. So weird.)
Week 32
I can't even describe how weird it is to look in the mirror at my belly. I went to my 33 week appointment yesterday, and my doctor (who is very loud) exclaimed, "You are SO pregnant, girl!" Well, yes...yes I am. 7 more weeks to go (ish)! This time is going to fly by. I'm really excited, and my nerves haven't set in yet.
My church shower is this Sunday afternoon, and I'm excited to see everyone. I have an assortment of random people who are coming (family, neighbor from the apartment, FriendSpeak reader with some friends, TND friends, out-of-towners). I am so excited for my worlds to collide. Plus, my awesome mom and sister are staying a few extra days to help me organize everything and to spend time with me. I can't even tell you how happy that makes me! Even though I talk to them every day (or almost every day), it's just so much better when I get to see them face to face.
1 comment:
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment