Thursday, July 10, 2008

Highlights from the Honeymoon

I decided to do a "Top 10" list from our honeymoon in Kaua'i, Hawaii. We had a blast! It's really hard to narrow this down, but here's our "Top 10" list, moreso in chronological order than anything:

1. Our condo with the amazing view. Eric did well with his research!
2. Wishing Well Shave Ice. It's like snow, whereas snowcones are like sleet. Yum.

3. Hiking the Napali Coast to Hanakapi'ai Beach and then to the waterfall. 8 miles of strenuous bliss!4. Hanakapi'ai Waterfall. If you know me, you know I'm a chicken when it comes to cold water, but this was totally worth it! After I became numb, I actually enjoyed the refreshing dip.

5. A fancy dinner out. We got all gussied up and went to the Princeville Hotel Resort for dinner. Check out the view!

6. SURFING! This is a must for any adventurous person out there. I had so much fun! Eric got the hang of it, too, eventually!

7. A no-doors helicopter ride. This was absolutely breathtaking! My favorite part was seeing all the things we had done from the aerial perspective. Eric liked seeing all the waterfalls in the extinct volcano the most.

8. Luau!

9. Wailua Falls -- really any waterfall is great.

10. Waimea Canyon

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time! You'll have to post some wedding pics:) Congratulations!

Aubrie said...

Gorgeous! I'm gonna have to go there someday (I'll probably take Lucas, too.)