Sunday, June 15, 2008

pre-wedding planning

The wedding is a week away and we've been busy! I started my trip home by driving through Austin and spending some time with Jenny. When we got home on Friday, we helped with different projects for the wedding. I think we're about ready! Enjoy the pics.


6 comments:

Mad Rappin EW said...

Fun times! Wish I could be there. See you soon, soon to be wife!

The Future said...

I went to Blues on the Green in 8th grade! With a guy who's wedding I'm also in! Only other wedding I'm going to all year, and you're both stinkin' Spurs fans!! Why do my friends torture me so??

Jennifer said...

Happy Wedding Week! I've been thinking about you. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Much love!

Valerie said...

She is a twin! I think that's why yall have such a special bond! Glad you found me on here. Hope you have an AMAZING wknd... which I'm sure you will... since you're getting married!!!

Kelly Vaughn said...

Your wedding was so beautiful and fun. Randy and I LOVED being there...and it was too cool to find out that you have a special relationship with my sweet Aunt Vicki. Blessings on your honeymoon!!

The Brackeens said...

Awesome! Congrats girl! My brother got married last weekend, too! You'll be anniversary twins! ;) Can't wait to see pics.