I know it's a bit out of order, but here is a slideshow of the wedding. It doesn't include everything (can you imagine how long that slideshow would be?), but it's a good overview. It was the most beautiful wedding I could have ever asked for.
What a wonderful wedding! I know we lost touch, but I've really enjoyed reading about your life in this blog! I hope your marriage is as blessed as ours has been!
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! I heard that it was lovely! :) Congrats!
Great pictures! What a beautiful wedding:)
Congratulations!!
Thanks for sharing your wedding pictures! May God bless your marriage!
We are really enjoying our visit with your sister.
Take care,
Sascha
What a wonderful wedding! I know we lost touch, but I've really enjoyed reading about your life in this blog! I hope your marriage is as blessed as ours has been!
Post a Comment