Monday, June 05, 2006

Random Gadget #1

When I was in Kerrville over Memorial Day, momma and I went into a general store called "Gibson's." Basically, one goes into Gibson's not knowing what to look for, but finding everything one doesn't need. The example for today's blog is the Easy-Release Fork...

...because we can't get a butter knife to take the strawberry off the end of our fork. The question is, would you pay $4.69 for this random gadget??? Let me know what you think and stay posted for more random gadget posts in the weeks to come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

I think we've forgotten about our under-used fingers!!! Just use your fingers people!!!

Mad Rappin EW said...

I don't think I would get that...

I once knew this one dude who went on a trip with me to Chicago and wasted his money on a flashlight that supposedly wasn't powered by a battery but was somehow powered by shaking it.. it broke within days.

There was another cool guy who used his dollar to buy a ghetto-fabulous camo du-rag which hasn't broken to date.

Matt Worthington said...

Are you kidding me... I would SO buy that. I mean, come on, everyone needs one of those. I've been waiting for something like that to come out for years. In fact, I was going to make one and put it on the market. I've even got a little "early-release fork" prototype. Except it was called "Matt's Really Radiferous Release Fork". The thing I didn't know about Radiferous objects is that they're highly radioactive. So it didn't work out, though the people at Spiderman almost marketed it with their products until they found out it really was radioactive.
Honestly, though, Honestly. I think people have gone crazy with what they buy, ya know. Because truthfully, I think the real question we need to ask ourselves is, "Why shouldn't we buy it?" Cause if we asked ourselves that question, we would realize just how pertinent this is our lives (very pertinent).

haha, i's a jus playin'. Sorry I didn't get ahold of you while I was in Dallas, but I didn't have your phone number on me so I couldn't call you. Maybe next time eh!

laura jo said...

no comment on the camo du-rag... or jean shorts... or tube socks...