So, the past few weeks, Garrett has been able to roll from his back to his side. I've helped him roll to his tummy so he can get the feel for what it's like. Well, as much as I love cloth diapers, they're a bit of a hindrance when trying to roll. I'm de-funking (or stripping) the diapers today, so G is in disposables, and whatdya know? I turned around to get him a toy, and he was all the way on his tummy! So...basically, I missed it.
But then I grabbed the video camera and caught it! (This post is mainly for the grandparents...) :)
3 comments:
um...
Are you kidding? That's early, I think. Bro has shown NO interest (that I know of...) in doing that. Of course I'm not there during the day and evenings is usually his fussy/hold me time. :) Way to go G!
So cool! I love the classical music in the background :)
Post a Comment