Wednesday, October 05, 2011

One Month???

Well, technically, Garrett is 4 weeks old today, but since we're going out of town for the weekend (over the 7th), I took his one month picture early. Eric and I can't decide if we'll do weekly pictures or now switch to monthly pictures... so I'm doing both and we'll decide later. :)

Here is how he's grown! First, for a little perspective of the chair:


Now, week 1 (onesie courtesy of my good friend Brooke):


Week 2 shows perhaps some dimples in his cute squishy cheeks?


Week 3 just makes me laugh. I totally just happened to catch this little guy smiling! I'm pretty sure this time it was gas, but I love the picture! It looks like he's telling one of his daddy's jokes. :)


Week 4 (today), it was a bit chilly outside, and Garrett was not in the best of moods. Also, he looks like an old man with his pants pulled up so high. We switched to using cloth diapers, so his booty is a bit larger than normal. :)

This next picture just makes me smile.

And now, for the one month picture......... Peace, yo. Here's Lil' G throwin down the gang signs:

1 comment: