Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's been awhile...

...and I've been busy! Here are some of my latest projects this summer:
This is one of my favorites, and I hope to do more like it. It is hanging at my cousins' house in Abilene. They always let their friends and family stay with them. We have our reservations in for Thanksgiving each year!
This one may be familiar. I did this on my road trip at our stop in Little Rock. So fun!
The "Whatever" board is now hanging in Kami's living room. The verse is the "Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right...." from Philippians (spelled with one L...oops.).
This was for my cousin, Tara, to give as the hostess gift at a friend's shower. Cool!
And for another friend to give as a gift...
And I'm mailing this one today:
I loved making this one. Erin just said, "I want maroon, black, and white. I want my name and a verse that has to do with teaching. Feel free to be creative with it!" I loved the freedom that gave me!
We leave for Ghana today, so tune in for a detailed post in about 2 weeks!

3 comments:

Challenge Lab said...

Yo Granny and I voted these are the best yet!

Tiffany in Topeka said...

The "Whatever" is my all time fave. I might have to steal the idea one day... when I get motivated to do something other than photographs.

If I think I want to, I'll be sure to let you know and ask first!! :) Maybe we can split the profits! Haha!

The Brackeens said...

Great job! You are so talented. We visited PC a week and a half ago. Sorry I didn't email you, but we didn't have internet until yesterday! Ugh! I'll let you know if we come again. It's a little far for us... :(