dabbling in blogging since 2005
So...here's what I do at school... I change the words to songs (Sing Song style) and teach things. Here are four of my songs that I performed in this year's talent show:
Seriously, Laura. YOU ARE AMAZING! Teaching middle schoolers is obviously your calling. :)
You have a gift!! You are a wonderful teacher. I wish I had the same creativity!!
You make us proud! Thanks for sharing your gifts and making a difference. Love you, Dad
This is awesome! Your kids must love you.
Laura, you are FABULOUS teacher!!!! I LOVE your songs, and I know your kids do too!!!! How FUN!!!
you are an amazing teacher! we need more people out there like you!
I love this! What a creative way to teach- you are very talented and have a big heart!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Seriously, Laura. YOU ARE AMAZING! Teaching middle schoolers is obviously your calling. :)
You have a gift!! You are a wonderful teacher. I wish I had the same creativity!!
You make us proud! Thanks for sharing your gifts and making a difference. Love you, Dad
This is awesome! Your kids must love you.
Laura, you are FABULOUS teacher!!!! I LOVE your songs, and I know your kids do too!!!! How FUN!!!
you are an amazing teacher! we need more people out there like you!
I love this! What a creative way to teach- you are very talented and have a big heart!
Post a Comment