Thursday, August 06, 2009

Who wants it???


Welcome to my first Bloggy Giveaway! I made this board because I wanted to try out the design, but now I have no one to give it to! So, just leave a comment before next Friday, August 14th, and I'll choose the winner based on the best comment!
Make sure you include what you want in the middle (monogram, full name?) and what scripture you want around the outer edge. Both will be done in black.
Enjoy! Spread the word, too! I don't have to know you for you to win. :) I just want to give this to someone who will really enjoy it. As of now, my kitchen table doesn't like it very much...

8 comments:

Melanie L said...

dang it! I wish I was preggo!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Not vying for it since I'm slightly far... just an ocean and some other countries. But your stuff is sooo precious!

Ashley said...

Me, me, me!

I would want it to either say "Carley" or "Carley Alyssa Nelson" and the scripture around to either be "For I know the plans I have for you...", "Be Joyful Always...", or "Rejoice in the Lord always..."
Pick me! Pick me!!

Tara said...

I love, love it!! I have a great idea for this:).

~Erin said...

Look at you with your beautiful store on etsy (my very favorite site ever!). I'm so proud for you. I'd love to be in the running for this! I'll give you a shout out on my blog too. We need more entries :)

Amy G. said...

Your painting is amazing! How neat that you are able to use your gift to bring glory to God. I would love to have this painting. After 4 1/2 years of desiring to be a mother, God blessed my husband and I with the opportunity to adopt a sweet baby boy this past May. We were able to be at the hospital for his birth and I feel so blessed to be his mom. I would love for the painting to say Mom on the inside and the bible verse to be "How happy I am! The women will call me happy." Gen 30:13 I can identify with Leah and Rachel as they have their baby making contest:) Keep up the good work - love it!

Carly said...

That is so cute! I would love it! I would want it to say "Shiloh Kate" and use Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,"

That is the verse I am currently working with my 3 year old daughter, Shiloh, to memorize. :)

Anonymous said...

OH as i saw this i have thought of my "Princess Jazz" at Harding University it matches her room and decor. I know the give away was way so long ago but, I can not help but to think of her the min I saw it. I have been reading your blog your life and, I have laughed cried and then some. How precious you are in the eyes of the Lord and others! God Bless Vickie Shawver