Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jono is graduating!

Jenny and I went to ACU when Jonathan was in 4th grade. We would come home with groups of people. The pictures from our Kerrville trips are humorous because Jono grows leaps and bounds from year to year. I think it's a good thing that Jenny and I weren't around for his formative years, because I'm sure we would have been second and third "mothers" to him. Fortunately, we have a very good relationship with him now. :) We like to record music together, joke around, go kayaking, and watch Jono in his many theatrical productions -- he is a character!

This brings us to graduation. He is SO ready to move from high school to college. He's planning on going to ACU (watch out everyone!) and majoring in worship ministry. Ryan Porche paved the way for this degree. I interviewed Jono to see some things:

What are three things you are looking forward to at ACU?
1. girls
2. "campus life"
3. "low student-teacher ratio"

(ha!)

What are your three goals for college?
1. girls
2. having a fun campus life
3. enjoying the low student-teacher ratio

What are your favorite colors?
1. purple
2. white

Anything else you'd like to add?
no

As you can see, his priorities are in line...

5 comments:

Emily Cade said...

Laura-
Hey! It's Emily Chaffin from ACU! How are you? I'm at work at my computer and have found myself blog hopping. Anyway, I wanted to say hi!!!
EMily

Anonymous said...

ha! tell "JONO" that he needs to help the freshmen move into the dorms. It's a GOLD MINE!

Anonymous said...

I find out more about my son when I read your blog.

Thanks,

Dad

Mad Rappin EW said...

"we would have been second and third mothers to him"... Would have?

laura jo said...

eric, that's mean.