This picture has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a thief, but I wanted to see if Blogger would publish my pictures once again...hence the changed template.THIS is my "family" at church. Kami, Liz, Amy, Jenise, and I are "like this" (cross fingers). So, here's a shout-out to them!
I've been a bit MIA recently because my neighbors moved. Yes, I was stealing their internet connection. It was nice, though. I justified it because I stupidly signed up with a monthly Starbuck's account (instead of the pay-as-you-go type which would make more sense). So I figured if I was paying somewhere for internet, I could use any internet. Until my internet moved... Eric suggested I roam around my apartment complex looking for another un-secured network, but I didn't take his advice. Why? you ask? 1. he was recently the victim of identity theft. 2. I'd rather have an excuse to go get a dessert and rather expensive coffee at Starbucks, even though they are taking a lot of my money each month anyway. bitter? maybe. but more with myself.
I'm going to go back to my previous blog to insert some pictures, so check it out! I'll try not to be MIA any more, but the entries will be sporadic. We're going to Kerrville this weekend, so it should bring some interesting stories. Stay tuned!
well, the pics didn't work again... maybe next time! my laptop battery is running low. until next time... a bientot!
8 comments:
number 1, I'm glad you're back to blogging. number 2, we can still be friends, even though you're a thief. number 3, i would really like for you to publish the lovely "lifetouch" directory picture of the four of you girls. My lone ranger lifetouch is about to make it's blog debut, and i'd love for y'all's to join me!
It stinks that we can't do this at work anymore, huh?
Guard the "lifetouch" picture, Laura! I like this family pic much better!
Have been missing ya! :)
don't worry, fam, the lifetouch picture is not going to make its blogging debut. 1 - i can hardly find time to download my normal digital pictures, therefore making it difficult to scan and add the "olan mills" style one. 2 - i can only check the blog occasionally, so i may not have a super-fun post for a while. 3 - i don't have a three, but maybe i can talk to my preacher friends to figure one out...everyone needs a 3.
Laura, I miss reading your blog. Please start blogging soon! :)
I understand your previous internet situation as I am currently "borrowing" the signal of some kind stranger who does not know how to put a password on their router. Glad to see you are doing well! Houston
It was good to see you at Homecoming! I was doing that click-though blog thing and found yours.
Post a Comment