Monday night, Anne, one of her friends from church, and I went on an adventure! Anne and I have been wanting to try a local Greek restaurant down the street from our apartment complex for a while. So, being brave, we went to a restaurant called "It's Greek to Me". The owner served us and recommended we get the "Greek Feast" something or another. We ended up feasting on hummous and pita bread for an appetizer, and a Mixed Grill of Greek meats for our main course. We filled the remainder of our stomachs with yummy Bachlava! Apparently, they have Greek buffets during lunch 7 days a week. Any takers?
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
It's Greek to Me...
Monday night, Anne, one of her friends from church, and I went on an adventure! Anne and I have been wanting to try a local Greek restaurant down the street from our apartment complex for a while. So, being brave, we went to a restaurant called "It's Greek to Me". The owner served us and recommended we get the "Greek Feast" something or another. We ended up feasting on hummous and pita bread for an appetizer, and a Mixed Grill of Greek meats for our main course. We filled the remainder of our stomachs with yummy Bachlava! Apparently, they have Greek buffets during lunch 7 days a week. Any takers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is that place by vista ridge? I think I've been there before! I love Greek food, so I'm in. There are two places near church, Cafe Greek and Opa grill. Plus, there's Cafe Izmir which is awesome! Yum, now I'm hungry!
Post a Comment