Saturday, November 17, 2012
Project 52: FORTY-SIX
I know this picture isn't the greatest quality (it was taken in low light on Jenny's iPad), but I just love it. Last weekend, as I said in my previous post, I went to Austin to visit Jenny! As her friend Jessica said, "All is well in the world when the Rich twins are together." I agree.
I "helped" Jenny with coordinating the volunteers for ArtReach. By "help," I just kept her company the whole day...which means I shopped for myself. Let's just say I am set for my Christmas presents to myself (you know you do it, too...or maybe it's just me). I also nagged her to rest more since she's battling walking pneumonia. She didn't so much like that part of it.
We had a great time Saturday evening, too, eating her roommate's yummy feast and watching a movie together she had checked out from the library...and then giving up on that painfully boring movie and watching Gilmore Girls together instead.
I really enjoyed my little vacation to see my sister. It was very weird to not have G or Eric with me, though. I slept in each day (!!!) and didn't have to feed anyone before feeding myself. It was pretty blissful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment