O dear first apartment, we love you -
Our precious first home where we stay.
With the dishwasher that is of no use,
We've learned to wash dishes and play!
In you we've become very frugal,
While making this little home work
For us, and we invite people over
It's so crowded we go berserk!
So we pledge our love to uneven floors,
Squirrels that come in through the flu...
While our old home breathes
Electricity....
Our apartment, we love you!
Stay tuned....we're moving!
6 comments:
Congrats! When is the moving date? Oh, and I love the Ode to Apt.!!
So do you already have a house?
I read your poem and started sing songing it to the tune of "O Dear Christian College..." :)
Yes, yes, it is to be sung to the tune of "O Dear Christian College." You are right, Megan!
I've been meaning to ask you how you liked the house you mentioned. Did you buy a house? Where???
*love* you're so cute and creative!
Post a Comment