Monday, February 09, 2009

Eric is cooking...

Hi there, blogger folks,

Eric is cooking tomorrow night. I made him a cookbook for our wedding called "Eric's Book of Food He Can Cook." It has all of the recipes he has learned how to make, and a few extra that I just wanted to have on hand. Some of his recipes include:

Crispy Parmesan Chicken
Stromboli
Bruschetta Chicken
Sausage Balls (anyone remember that from the Superbowl party?)
My Grandma's Enchiladas

He's making the Crispy Parmesan Chicken tomorrow night for TND. TND stands for Tuesday Night Dinner that we do every week. Our group includes about 10 people, couples and singles. We switch off going to each other's home and cooking for each other. I absolutely love TND -- mainly because we get a good home-cooked meal that's free (except for when we host), and it gives us all a chance to try out our cooking skills.

Eric needs many chances... Here is the kitchen blooper reel:

~BEEEEP! BEEEEEP! Eric attempts to make grilled cheese for the first time...

~Eric, did you add the can of soup to the roast?
"Uh, was I supposed to?"

~These muffins taste weird, Eric... did you remember to add the sugar?
"I didn't hear you say anything about sugar!"

~"Honey, this can opener isn't working on these canned biscuits! What do I do?"
So, luckily, Eric wants to make something that he's made before, so he can be successful. Good luck, honey!

1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

At least he's trying- what a guy! :)

Good luck on the chicken!