Friday, Eric and I are leavin' on a jet plane...to Germany! We're going to help out with the kids program at a retreat for missionaries. I did this two years ago in Berchtesgaden and had a wonderful time. The above picture is from a trip I took to Rothenburg ob der Tauber (where the retreat is this year) when I traveled there with my good friend, Kristi. :)This is all good and all, but I'm starting to feel "under the weather." I got over my stomach bug from the weekend, but I woke up with a sore throat and a stopped up nose. Now my nose can't stop running! I've done the neti-pot and my nose spray, and I don't want to get sick! Please pray that I can be healthy for our trip. :) And pray for the trip -- that God will use Eric and me in whatever way we need to be used.
Two more days!!!
1 comment:
Have fun, girl. Be safe. Good health and other blessings to you!
Post a Comment